- Florida Power Corporation was the generation, transmission, and distribution sector of Florida Progress Corporation. The company distributed power over much of central and north Florida. Today the company operates as Progress Energy Florida.
- the number is used in calling a particular telephone; “he has an unlisted number”
- other information that is commonly used to identify, locate and/or contact a person.
- Please enter all telephone numbers according to the International Telecommunications Standardisation Sector guidelines: +CC AA PPPP PPPP (Where C= Country code, A = Area code, and P = Phone number).
- lightly: with few burdens; “experienced travellers travel light”
- Decorative illuminations
- (physics) electromagnetic radiation that can produce a visual sensation; “the light was filtered through a soft glass window”
- A source of illumination, esp. an electric lamp
- make lighter or brighter; “This lamp lightens the room a bit”
- The natural agent that stimulates sight and makes things visible
Tropical Storm Isaac
In this photo provided by Florida Power Light Company, line specialist Dustin Pezet works to restore power as Tropical Storm Isaac strikes in Miami on Sunday, Aug. 26, 2012. Isaac gained fresh muscle Sunday as it bore down on the Florida Keys, with forecasters warning it could grow into a dangerous Category 2 hurricane as it nears the northern Gulf Coast. (AP Photo/Florida Power Light Company, David Adame)
Florida Power high voltage power tower located in Pinellas Park, Florida, January 1974
Florida Power high voltage power tower located in Pinellas Park, Florida, January 1974. This photo was something I wanted to take for some time and the lighting was good, so I took the photo from the the inside and up.